Monday 11 April 2011

Cr1t 2 results

So the second crit ended with a big positive. Again i got my colleagues to share information and thoughts as to what they thought of my images. Questions like what is it, what does it make you feel, where does it take you, were answered again to my advantage.
I did get some negative criticism, like all things and this was mostly down to my image which used colour to provoke thoughts. I thought it was a great idea to experiment with this but people said it took away from the hidden'ness' and lacked that of a surreal state and almost gave itself away.
So i will take this on board unless i still feel there should be some aspects of colour involved. So from now my 'game' is still afoot and will need more interesting and what some put 'intriquing' images to go alongside with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment